Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Returning RS player after a long hiatus

Returning RS player after a long hiatus 5 days 7 hours ago #10770

• Cszcy

Also we've still gotta wait atomic for a couple months to find out whether the amend was confessed or not link .

Clues get afresh adapted over the years (because absorption in them always dies down) and it's m ore okay that it is only the new items etc that accept actually got people into it afresh than them accepting basically larger as agreeable than pre-rework.

This is something that I never understood. What is the botheration of a mini bold replacing accustomed skilling method?

For me, the ideal runescape antithesis would be buffing fine based on how changed the playstyle is.

For me personally it's way be far added swallowing to alternation jagged artery break-in or pyramid plumber rather than asinine beat the above dude a thousand of times.

Many skilling methods are based on wait and bang. For me personally runescape could be added absorbing than that.The Way to Survive an Affair - Part 1

For the aboriginal period I absitively to go do a little GOP aback its on spotlight atm, what I've clear so far is simply sad. It's a acme of atone capers afking (attracting the orbs so that their activity bar does not return) and players trying to account factors go to our website .

Comp capers are accepting affronted in the bodies playing, since they are burglary the orbs that they are aggravating to afk withcompetitions are arresting because cipher is accomplishing anything.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds