Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Clues get afresh adapted over the years

Clues get afresh adapted over the years 2 months 3 weeks ago #10786

• Rshop2018

A Good Deal of the guilds are absolute outdated I anticipate that the clue adapt was complete acknowledged and that I anticipate that jagex should center on adjustment RS gold complete pleasant instead of placing added to the game.

I anticipate new and advantageous guilds would be an amazing addition/revamp. A lot of the guilds are complete outdated, both graphically and content-wise.

But with the new capabilities of the artists and the motor, it needs to be an alarming acquaintance assuredly unlocking a brotherhood and dispatch into see the masters of their adeptness on the job.

I anticipate abysmal sea fishing is a abundant archetype of this, although not in the fishing brotherhood breadth itself, you access into a stunning, vibrant, and animate breadth with a array of air-conditioned activities and coaching procedures.

Think how abundant it would be to footfall to a new atmospheric location, say for alchemy, and be greeted with true equipment, brewing channels, all kinds of hot things, while seeing Runescape players run about and reach air-conditioned and absorbing tasks.

It only seems like such a absent opportunity, to accept air-conditioned new areas up to accepted standards themed after the skills.

Those pieces of agreeable would aboriginal charge a wiki apriorism which makes them rewarding. Clues at the absolute atomic take a alcove abode as agreeable (money maker if you get valuable and also a 'fun' aberration to the bullwork you would often do), but a whole lot of additional agreeable can't fullfil this collection of function, eg minigames can't be too advantageous since they'd just change skilling normally.

Additionally we've still gotta wait atomic for a couple months to see whether the amend was confessed or not.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds