Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I haven't entirely given up on the fortnite materi

I haven't entirely given up on the fortnite materi 1 week 3 days ago #11210

I haven't entirely given up on the fortnite materials sport, but considering I will be buying a Sony PS4 later this year, the dearth of cross-progression using Sony is a detriment to really ongoing with all the seasons. I am not the only one leaving behind past progressions, as anything rewards I've got mean little if I can not take them .

There are two updates that mean a great deal to some individuals, among which I never noticed because my dexterity wasn't as good as the teens wasting me game after game. That will be the update into the shotgun dynamics, with consistent disperse patterns and also the removal of the ability to have the buy fortnite items ability to fire 1 shotgun, quickly switch to another and fire almost instantly. Now there is a delay, however, I was never fast enough to make that movement anyway. My brain just doesn't work that fast in-game.

Like Ross being basically homeless throughout part of this season, the storm ring in Fortnite currently moves round a bit as it shuts in. It had been tough enough trying to get to this circle with gamers in my back only playing for kills, today it could change while it shrinks. The middle of storm circles 7, 8 and 9 will proceed randomly while it shrinks. Even though this may serve to even the field a little bit, it's still not enough for me to give the warm and fuzzy 90s nostalgia I get from seeing'Friends'.

All these updates into Fortnite (complete list here) are fairly comprehensive and may be enough to finally get me back to the battle. While I am hoping Sony comes around on the cross-progression, Epic Games is moving ahead fast with enhancing and refining Fortnite, making something that us casual players just can't ignore.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds