Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Show, I sat there screaming at my TV when my Dad

Show, I sat there screaming at my TV when my Dad 1 month 4 days ago #11341

• zhangzk
Eagles players didn’t mind the ‘boos’ Cheap Mike Wallace Jersey , so you shouldn’t either During one particular preseason edition of the “Nick Foles what are you doing!?” But that’s the thing, whether it’s the preseason or the playoffs, Eagles fans expect a good performance — and when the product on the field isn’t good, we often let the team know. (Even if it’s from our living rooms, and far from the coaches ears.)It might be a bit surprising to some of the new guys in the building — or outside media members —, but any team vet will tell you that Eagles fans love hard Jason Peters Jersey , and they might support you in good times and bad, but in the bad times they are going to let you hear it.It’s something Brent Celek celebrated in his retirement letter to Eagles fans:Moreso than being expected — especially given the actual offensive performance against the Falcons on Thursday, particularly in the first half — team leader Malcolm Jenkins explained why he was happy to hear the fans jeers heading into the half.A lot has been made this offseason about how the team would handle things as reigning Super Bowl Champions; whether they would rest on their laurels or still be motivated to go for another ring. Jenkins’ admission is that the fans are what will ultimately keep them humble and keep them pushing to be even better than they were the day before.“We all we got, we all we need.”And that “we” includes the players on the field, the coaches on the sidelines, and the fans in the stands and watching from home. Sure, we may “boo” a time or two, but it’s really for the betterment of the team — and who can be mad at that? Well Cheap Derek Barnett Jersey , I’ll say this for the Arizona Cardinals. They’re succinct.Sometimes you only need six words to tell a story and, in the case of Sam Bradford and the Cardinals, this epitaph seemed fitting.

Bradford was released by the Cards after starting just three games for Arizona this year. He signed a one-year, $20 million contract ($15 million guaranteed) that defied explanation even at the time of the signing. He went 0-3 in his only three starts of the season, with a 62.5% completion rate, 400 yards, 2 TDs and 4 INTs. He also lost two fumbles and was sacked six times in three games.Bradford was replaced by the rookie they drafted just a few weeks after signing Bradford, Josh Rosen http://www.eaglescheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-nick-foles-jersey , who was started every game since. Veteran Mike Glennon will now be Rosen’s back-up.Bradford of course was the Eagles’ starting quarterback in 2015 when he went 7-7 with 3,877 yards passing 20 TDs and 5 INTs with a rating of 86.4. He was traded days before the start of the 2017 regular season to the Minnesota Vikings in exchange for a first and fourth round pick, clearing the way for Carson Wentz to be the Opening Week starter.The rest, in Philadelphia, is history.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds