Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Maplestory M Mesos The Marvel Machineis Back

Maplestory M Mesos The Marvel Machineis Back 3 weeks 2 days ago #11353

• Sletrry
Sometimes buddy chat'breaks' also. Folks have whispered me asking why I did't react and I've had to say noone has said anything in BL for 10 minutes. MaplestoryM Mesos is suppose to be a social game. It's quite tricky to play socially if it is nigh on impossible to actually be social.

It is known that the machine makes great gears potential to be produced by in-game way only and let the game significantly less pay-to-win. But who's in fact the royalties out of the system?

Legit low lvl players generally won't camp within an unusual map for hours to spawn elite bosses, nor do many or them may address them easily (without gigantic pot use and death counts). They often, however, visit motif dungeons or PQ to get a faster and less dull lvling up way, while bots never do how to make Mesos fast on Maplestory M .

Another fact is bots become nearly extincted in Lv150+ maps (excluding Singapore and Malaysia). The main reason is mobs have increasingly more HP (1mil to many mil) but bots won't invest in their gears(they want sell each a bit coin to get their profit) so that they're not capable of spawn elite mobs efficiently.

So my proposal is, eliminate or nerf the fall rate of maplestory2 boss and elites in regular maps, but keep it and boost drop rate in maps using pre-quests (such as mushroom land, kritias) and pt quests to make the system actually benefit to real players, and promote them to play game content not grind endless at a map.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds