Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Looking for Maplestory 2 Batting Tips

Looking for Maplestory 2 Batting Tips 3 weeks 2 days ago #11354

• Sletrry
Within my long years of enjoying Maplestory, I have observed many things change. Party quests could die, old events were eliminated. Not to mention that I stood back and witnessed everyone gradually become anti social and grindatics. But that all means nothing at this moment. Through out all my years on this cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos , the Battle Mage course was constantly there.

This class was a good part to my youth, and I am not going to lie, seeing the brand new resistance revamp slightly boiled my blood. I believed that eliminating the majority of the Battle Mages attack and buff abilities for harm and passive impact fans was not a very good idea. But what if the players became effective at selecting the revamps of their own choice?

If gamers could select the preceding versions of their favorite courses, I feel that this would not only create maplers too happy, but re-attract previous maplers who have quit years before.For the Battle Mage course you may have 3 different selections.

You could choose to play with the traditional Battle Mage featuring the traditional cellphone tornado and watched, The 2014 Version using the static tornado and joint auras, or the newest version with intense damage fans and revamped teleport.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds